One North, a TEKsystems Global Services company, is a full-service digital agency helping businesses solve complex problems in creative ways. We're makers, technologists and relationship builders guiding you toward what's next. Unlike traditional agencies, we stitch together a deep level of expertise across disciplines so that we can do the work of multiple teams. With capabilities in brand and communications, digital experience, technology and infrastructure, and optimization and insights, we can take on any challenge. We deliver the human element to digital so that your big ideas come to life. One North is a TEKsystems company.
We are a fast-paced organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
The Architect will work closely with clients and internal client teams to review, develop and implement various technical client applications. Being the technical lead on these initiatives, this person will be responsible for creating solutions and/or directing developers on the solutions to be implemented.
This role can be based remote anywhere in the U.S.
* Coordinate and participate in the implementation, development, testing and support of web-based projects.
* Improve solutions to reduce technical debt, optimize applications, and investigate and architect improvements for feature updates.
* Successfully lead other developers in developing web solutions.
* Engineer solutions for performance, maintainability and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
* Recommend and consult with high-profile clients on projects of varying size/scope.
* Utilize deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, including object-oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations and web performance optimization tools.
* Nurture and mentor new members of the Client Technology Solutions team.
* Be a primary contributor to the testing process and provide issue fixes as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* 6+ years of applicable work experience
* Extensive use of modern CMS systems (Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Adobe CQ or similar); Sitecore experience is preferred
* Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
* Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
* Past work with MongoDB and SQL Server
* Experience with Visual Studio and GIT
* Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers and devices
* An understanding of enterprise software development best practices
* Ability to discover risk patterns across projects and to create automation to protect web applications in the future
* A demonstrated love for the culture, process and craft of web development-we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open source community at large
* A demonstrated sense of empathy for the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term, deep client relationships
* Significant experience in reviewing and handling complex support issues