.NET Engineer at Quicket Solutions
The Quicket .NET team is seeking an engineer/developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience working with .NET technologies. Quicket operates under a SaaS model, and this position will focus on redesigning our desktop application to better serve as a mobile front end to our web data platform.
Duties and responsibilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Create new documentation
- Code and test software based on software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support customer-witnessed testing
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in C# and WPF, UWP
- Knowledge of MVVM, Dependency Injection, Git, Jira and object-oriented design principles required.
- Comfortable supporting communication with RESTful APIs.
- Work with Scrum team and Product manager to respond to service requests, deliver quality, and provide value to our customers.
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, and be able to understand business requirements quickly.
- Ability to implement unit test and full-coverage continuous integration testing.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to pass a background check