.NET Lead/Architect at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Intro
What You'll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
Rightpoint is seeking .NET architects to engineer robust apps and APIs for startups and big brands alike. Do more than code– influence technical strategy, product capabilities, and user experience.
Rightpoint is seeking .NET architects to engineer robust apps and APIs for startups and big brands alike. Do more than code– influence technical strategy, product capabilities, and user experience. Collaborate with exceptional clients and help define how they leverage technology to realize their objectives. Our team balances expertise with curiosity, striving to fully understand clients' needs before considering technical solutions. The team excels amid constraints and continuously engages colleagues in product, project, strategy, and design to craft the best solutions possible. Work alongside enthusiastic and supportive peers in a trust-based work environment. Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
Come have some fun!!What We’d Love to See
- C# and building REST APIs with .NET Core
- IaaS and PaaS workloads on a cloud platform such as Azure or AWS
- Experience developing resilient, secure and scalable web applications
- Communicate complex technical designs via diagrams and documentation
- Led teams of developers on projects; own the backend architecture
- Object Relational Modeling (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ
- Git for source control
- Setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Database experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Consulting experience or working with external clients
- Other popular server-side frameworks such as Node.js
- Experience implementing OAuth
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes
- Understanding of front-end development paradigms and frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js or React
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.