Netsuite Developer (Remote) at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Design, build, and support durable development solutions on the NetSuite Platform for new and existing clients
- Provide technical acumen and domain expertise on NetSuite and related technologies as necessary
- Work collaboratively with functional consultants, project managers, and clients in a variety of industries and roles
- Strong relationship building and excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Interface directly with customers to scope, design, and develop solutions
- Positive, progressive attitude toward teammates, projects, and the Wipfli mission
- Participate in Wipfli Development team Agile practice methodology
- Advise business developers on design and budgetary guidance for opportunities with new/existing clients
- Some travel necessary based on type of engagement, less than 10%
- 3+ years working in a client-facing technical role
- 1+ years with SuiteCloud development (SuiteScript 2.0) and integration on the NetSuite platform (SuiteTalk).
- Strong experience of API development and hands on experience in the development of RESTful integration
- 1+ year of NetSuite experience and functional understanding of key OneWorld modules (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Design to Build, GL/Journal, Item and Inventory Management, CRM, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge in SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, Features/System configuration in NetSuite
- Experience working with ETL tools like Celigo or Dell Boomi is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and/or other cloud providers and services is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile Development team is preferred (Atlassian or Microsoft DevOps)
- NetSuite training or certification is preferred
- Demonstrable solutions developed for previous NetSuite clients
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.