Network Analyst at Pareto Intelligence
- Defines, provisions and manages on premise and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure services.
- Design, develop, and operationalize the automation of delivery, operations, and security for our applications and infrastructure.
- Support information security audit (i.e., HIPAA/HITECH assessment, SOC 2 Type 2)
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client information for yourself and team
- Duties related to information security will be segregated across team members to ensure cross checking / monitoring / work overlap and work coverage when team members and functions are not available (i.e., time off)
- Examples of security related tasks are granting access to systems to new hires, changing levels of access for employees whose role changes, or whose assignments change, etc.
- Role requires a high level of system access – confidentiality and security
- Monitor applicable technological changes for their effect on system security to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance
- Adhere to procedures to provide alternate personnel for key system security functions in case of absence or departure
- Granted elevated privileges to help maintain the information of the security of the organization.
- BA or BS (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or IT related field)
- 1-3 years of Information Technology experience
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and configuration
- Confidentiality -role requires a high level of system access
- Detail oriented individual with ability to follow through on and document all tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of dedication
- Experience with Amazon Web Services administration, or significant experience another major public cloud provider
- Have both development and system (Windows/Linux) administration background or experience.
- Network infrastructure and security functionality: Switches, routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN's
- A strong desire to use/write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand.
- Ability to work within a team and continually provide results
- Certification in SDLC, ITIL, Agile, and Lean practices.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law