New Grad - Arity - Software Engineer
Arity is a technology company founded by The Allstate Corporation focused on making transportation safer, smarter and more useful for everyone. We collect and analyze massive amounts of data to help our partners better predict risk and understand how people move. The Arity Platform is built on billions of miles of historical driving data with more than one million active telematics connections and 10+ years of data directly from cars.
• Start Date: Summer 2019.
• Working towards completing a Bachelor's Degreee in Computer Science or similar field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
• Experience engineering software at scale
• Experience and/or interest in doing Test Driven Development.
• Experience and/or interest in doing paired programming.
• Experience with Java Spring
• Backend development, design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization
• Experience and knowledge in web and API security including authentication, authorization, OAuth, OWASP, OpenID, and SAML
• Experience in testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Protractor, Cucumber, and other like technologies
• Experience with packaging/build tools like Gradle, Maven, NPM, Artifactory, Jenkins, Concourse, etc.
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.