Node.js Lead Developer / Architect
The Mx Group’s software development team builds fully custom mobile and web apps for our clients. From highly complex e-commerce implementations to built-from-scratch SaaS products, we love exploring the latest technology and bringing new ideas to life.
In this position, you'll lead a small, highly collaborative development team responsible for building and maintaining a geographically-distributed, service-oriented, high-availability ERP system built on modern technologies.
- You have extensive experience building and managing containerized microservices.
- You have experience working with continuous integration, automated deployment and other related DevOps tools and processes.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment, and you are comfortable producing code based on user stories.
- You’re comfortable setting technical direction for a team and reviewing their output.
- You want to bring new technologies, new processes and new philosophies to the table — and work with other senior team members to continually find better ways to do things.
- You have experience mentoring junior level developers.
Perks and benefits:
- No travel; all of our team members work from our office
- Stability: long-term product development and maintenance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance
- Dental / Vision / Short-term disability / Long-term disability / Life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Generous paid time off policy, including a paid week off between Christmas and New Years.
- Paid parental leave and paid medical leave
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care)
- Gym reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
The Mx Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. That means we not only provide equal opportunity and consideration to all employees and applicants for employment — we welcome it. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law, because we believe diversity drives us to deliver more valuable and meaningful experiences to clients and employees.