Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate NGS sequencing results
- Conduct pathology review including IHC for both research and clinical specimens
- Participate in clinical report review and delivery
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team focused on answering key biological questions
- Work to establish and maintain CLIA/CAP compliance in a novel field
- MD with a current medical license and board-certified in Anatomic Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Clinical experience with next generation sequencing interpretation
- Detailed knowledge and experience in oncology, cancer immunotherapy, medical immunology and clinical research, preferred
- Excellent managerial, organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Experience working in a regulated clinical laboratory environment (CLIA/CAP/NYSDOH/QSR)
- Experience ensuring compliance of a clinical laboratory to regulatory standards