ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 80,000 today to millions.
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for a self-motivated Penetration Tester who understands the value of trust. Our customers trust us with their data and we are committed to continuously finding innovative ways to ensure that we are transforming, processing, and storing that data securely. The ideal candidate is someone who is curious and thinks outside the box to experiment with new methods to bypass or break process and controls.
What your day could consist of:
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to facilitate customized testing
- Prepare documentation of findings, recommendations, and other subjects as needed
- Collaborate with security, platform engineers, developers, and operations teams to ensure secure design, development, and deployment of secure infrastructure and code
- Independently scope engagements and assessments while working with Security leadership on project prioritization
What is needed:
- BS degree, or relevant work experience
- Network penetration testing experience
- Mobile and/or web application penetration testing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shell code or exploit tools
- Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing
- Expert level knowledge of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems
- Strong understanding of Ethernet, VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, ARP, DHCP, DNS, and other network protocols
- Knowledge of SOC II and ISO27001 regulatory standards
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description