OneSpan is looking for a PHP Developer to join our IT Development & integration team. The PHP Developer's responsibilities include front-end & back-end development, template creations, and module installation & development and working on drupal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement custom code modules in PHP/Drupal, work with configuration management and create/maintain (Drupal) features.
- Develop and implement new features and functionality
- Create and edit CMS page template based of mock-ups from both Creative and Digital Marketing
- Ensure technical best practices and high-performance site/server optimization
- Manage technical aspects of Drupal 8, including databases on Acquia Cloud
- Provide all documentation, including code, test, training plans, and user documentation
- Work closely with the Online Digital Marketing Team, Creative Team, and external agencies to ensure an effective, functional, and intuitive implementation of needs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience developing dynamic web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations
- Experience with PHP, PHP files/theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience with version control and code repositories is a must (Git, Bitbucket) with working knowledge of SSH
- Experience with Acquia Cloud
- Experience with Circle CI, Docker
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile
- Acquia certified Developer - Back-end, Front end or Developer certification
- Adept with working on large, complex sites, preferably experienced in multi-lingual sites
- Experience developing on a team, using Git version control, Bitbucket, Acquia Cloud, scrum methodology, Jira, Asana, Circle CI and Docker
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
Read Full Job Description