Portfolio Management Developer
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer in our downtown Chicago office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of PMS team, which performs the whole lifecycle of financial activities after trading and provide a tool for the clients to manage their portfolio in an accurate and efficient way. This includes profit and loss calculation, valuations and risk modeling, accounting and general ledger. Our system support over 20+ types of financial derivatives and in this environment you will have the chance to learn the financial knowledge regarding those, together with how Enfusion integrate different functionalities in the industry into one software solution.
As part of PMS team, you will also participate in the development of our distributed and cloud based infrastructure. You will gain experience with developing robust and efficient event handling mechanism, with most up to date distributed framework and knowledge. As we grow, we will have more requests on the efficiency and robustness of the infrastructure, which we are keep developing and improving.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.
Current Strategic Pursuits
- Partnership Accounting
- Complex Valuation and Risk Models
- More efficient and robust infrastructures
- Develop and support new financial derivative products.
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or something complementary
- 0 - 7 years of experience in Software Development
- Excellent coding skills in Java is a MUST
- Basic Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Comfort with SQL and database concepts
- Experienced with the following is a plus:
- Apache Ignite
- Swing/JGoodies/Jide/Java GUI Technology
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills
- Experience with financial industry or strong interest in learning financial knowledge preferred
- Comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment, and willingness to do off-hour supports.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
- Ability to design, develop, and implement efficient code
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description