Key Areas of Focus
- Understanding, gathering, and analyzing the prospect’s needs, problems, and opportunities.
- Promoting the product’s key benefits and value proposition
- Build confidence that we can deliver a solution that meets the prospect’s needs and guide customer expectations to a set of achievable outcomes.
- Effectively driving the technical evaluation process, proposals, request for proposal, proof of concept and solution alliances (when and as needed).
- Actively drive the technical sales evaluation and support process for prospects and partners
- Provide internal and external assistance during the Sales process:
- Gather and assess prospect’s technical specifications and requirements
- Aid in the development of client relationships
- Address prospect’s questions in a responsive and comprehensive manner to ensure prospect satisfaction
- Assist with proposal preparation, when required
- Manage and deliver custom product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Partner with the Customer Success Management team to transition customers upon the awarding of contracts.
- Provide consistent and effective communication, both internally and externally.
- Think critically and recommend improvements to increase efficiency in workflows or other prospect benefits
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to maintain and enhance our demo environments
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Five years of experience supporting enterprise SaaS applications, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within 6 weeks of employment
- Ability to obtain Relativity Master certification within 18 months
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
- Experience supporting e-discovery solutions across the EDRM
- Relativity experience; Relativity Certified Admin (RCA) a strong plus
- Strong sales orientation and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast-paced sales environment
- Expertise in industry standard security and compliance certifications, e.g. – ISO27001, SOC II, FedRAMP, etc.