As companies compete in the digital era, the ability to combine multiple best-of-breed technologies into a cohesive, decoupled (often referred to as headless), custom platform is greater than ever. Does helping establish a point of view on composable architecture and how to build and maintain adaptable systems sound interesting? We're seeking candidates that are excited by these trends and equipped to conceive and lead technical teams to deliver value for our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand and communicate headless architectural principles, best practices, code patterns, and mentor/educate others
- Collaborate on standard architectures around composable/shared experience services
- Oversee and participate in conceiving, planning, and directing large client projects
- Solution for and aid the business development team in pitching and winning new work
- Collaborate with Practice Lead to enable the practice goals through technology
- Conceive and guide the development of tools to enable successful, efficient, and repeatable delivery across multiple projects (e.g. accelerators, dev tools, etc.)
- Develop technical training resources to ramp developers into being effective
- 5+ years of experience as an Application Architect or related position implementing headless/decoupled applications
- Experience building APIs & microservices on one or more of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience building integration pipelines to ingest and distribute data both realtime/async leveraging one or more of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience implementing SSO solutions (OKTA, Facebook Login, Google, etc.) using authentication mechanisms (SAML, OAuth, etc.)
- Experience working with traditional or headless content platforms (Amplience, Contentful, Netlify CMS, Adobe AEM, etc)
- Experience working with traditional or headless commerce platforms (Magento/Adobe, CommerceTools, Elastic Path, Shopify, SAP hybris, etc)
- Agency or big brand experience a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description