At KeHE Distributors, we are committed to leading the industry into the future. We will be the next generation distribution partner distinguished by innovative products and solutions. To do this, we rely on our great people, our infrastructure assets, and our ability to harness the potential of technology.
The KeHE tech teams ensure each person has the tools, proper connectivity, and a comfortable remote/work-from-home setup. Even as we begin safely welcoming employees back to our HQ office in Naperville, 100% remote work will continue to be an option for this position.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will play an integral role in shaping the direction of the front-end product at KeHE. You will be involved in decisions that affect how our engineers deliver the product all the way down to how our end users use the product. This is a collaborative environment where you will train, mentor and learn from others while using your own expertise and influence to effect positive change.
- You keep abreast of latest changes in the web development world, particularly when it comes to Angular
- You believe delivering value to the end user is just as important as writing clean code
- You like (and are aware) of the newest and shiniest tools but you also believe in choosing the right one for the job
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Deep knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS, NgRx and RxJs
- Experience with unit and e2e testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine or Protractor
- Experience with optimizing applications for scalability at the enterprise level
- Ability to effectively collaborate with our design team to create a beautiful and modern UI
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing monorepos with Nx
- Hybrid app development with Ionic
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with other cloud-based providers (we use AWS)
What you get:
Competitive total compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, Tuition Reimbursement, Remote work, work from home