Principal Product Security Engineer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
· Principal Engineer with technology development and deployment background. Cloud based products and services are a huge plus.
· Create and customize new solutions to technical business problems. Working new design models for secure product delivery.
· Strong knowledge in cryptography; both symmetric key and asymmetric key solutions is preferred. Industry standard protocols and practices required.
· Working experience on REST API based integrations, HTTP Headers, AuthN and AuthZ is preferred.
· Knowledge of ServiceNow administrative and developer skillsets is highly desired.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 12-15+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
· BA/BS degree in a Computer Science, IT, MIS, Applied Mathematics or other software related areas required - with advanced degree preferred in related areas.
· US citizenship preferred with the ability to pass US adjudication for the capability to work in regulated market environments.
· Common software development methodologies including testing practices, source control, and code branch maintenance. GIT experience is preferred.
· Comfort working with Linux and Windows environments.
· Experience working with Splunk and/or the Java ServiceNow platform.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and a talented peer group.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.