We are looking for a Principal UI Engineer to guide front end architecture and shape product decisions. You will be a critical part of the engineering team and help guide and engineer the front end of essential FourKites products and features.
- You’ll be designing & architecting complex user interfaces
- Architecting solutions and execution through design, prototyping & hands-on development
- Collaborating with UX/UI designers and other engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based security applications
About the team:
Our product and engineering teams are dedicated to providing the industry’s best in class supply chain visibility platform. We are committed to building a high performing team with software craftsman thinking who are committed to developing and enhancing our core platform, and we want you to be an integral part of it!
- 10+ years building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications
- Hands on experience with any of the following technologies:
- React, Redux, AngularJS, JQuery, NodeJS
- CSS, Templating and Design Systems
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns & CI/CD
- Experience in TDD, BDD, Test Automation Strategies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience visualizing data or generating charts/graphs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong desire to learn & evaluate new libraries/frameworks, and share knowledge with others
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Understanding of user design & user research
- Full stack software development in agile development environment
- Leads the work of other small groups of three to five engineers
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.