We're looking for a Python Developer for the Keeper Commander platform. As a Python Application Developer you'll be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses, creating and implementing technical solutions to create an unparalleled secure online customer experience. You'll report to a Project Team Lead and be teamed with development and test engineers to build the best products and new features available to our consumer and enterprise customers. We're a team in multiple business locations so you'll have regular face to face interaction with our Development and Test teams, and virtually engage with business teams in Chicago from concept to release. You're responsible to determine how to meet design requirements with the best technical solution and responsible for both the code and the people and businesses it impacts. Your code will quickly end up in our production applications and you'll be responsible for significant projects impacting the business.
You're right for this job if you:
- Love Python and developer tools.
- Are passionate about crafting exceptional code and learning new things.
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Here's Some Of The Skills We're Looking For
- At least 3 years professional experience of Python programming.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Project management skills; ability to estimate scope, break up problems into deliverable chunks, and pivot when requirements change
- The understanding that software development is a partnership with your business stakeholders and design team, requiring caring and empathy to manage and maintain relationships.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized. Even better if you
- Have code on GitHub for personal or public open-source projects (send us links!
Technology Teams at Keeper
Our technology teams work near Sacramento virtually right alongside our Chicago-based teams in Marketing, Customer Support, Sales and Design. We are expected not just to be the experts in technology, but also work with purpose and passion building and scaling our products and company.
Both inside and outside of Technology, we push each other to be great and make Keeper better tomorrow than it is today. You'll quickly notice our flat culture is results focused and built on results, not a hierarchy. Communication is fast and earnest about how to achieve results in the right way technically and for our customers.
On average, we have 1-2 code releases per week, and we're getting faster with each release. We're dedicated to creating quality software quickly, and yes, we're Agile, use Jira for workflow, and everything else process-wise you'd expect of a modern fast-paced technology-driven company.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!