At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity’s current and future core products. The Quality Assurance Analyst works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
- Create thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and test plans
- Assist in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Ability to understand and execute automated tests
- Work directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Work with Agile team members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance discipline and testing techniques
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- One to three years testing commercial grade systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least three years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.