We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity’s current and future core products. With that, you will be involved in defining, developing and implementing quality assurance practices, procedures and test plans and guiding teams to develop the best software.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform gives you goosebumps, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams.
Our tech stack includes a processing engine written in C#.NET, leveraging numerous document processing applications, and MSSQL as its database.
- Guide the team in creation of thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Collaborate directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and test plans
- Lead teams and work with the support organization to ensure that root cause of any production or escaped defects is identified and mitigated against future occurrences
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Craft, debug, and maintain manual and automated test cases
- Execute scope of impact analysis for code changes based on defect fixes and feature stories. Identify key test scenarios based on the changes.
- Perform exploratory testing for defect fixes and new features, create and discuss testing report based on the observed behavior and findings.
- Work with senior QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software and suggest improvements
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus ]
- Exposure testing web applications
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Strong manual testing proficiency using quality assurance test engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools
- Good automated test tool proficiency with practical experience on any automation framework/scripting
- Certified Quality Assurance Analyst is a huge plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or similar experience providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- 2+ Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands on experience with tools like Selenium, NUnit, and Jenkins or other commercial automation tools
- 2+ years of experience in CI/CD type environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.