QA Analyst at closerlook, inc.
closerlook, inc. is looking to add a QA Analyst to the team. The primary job responsibilities for this role include testing and quality procedures for closerlook’s digital offerings.
- Manage test procedures and process:
- Primarily for proprietary web applications utilizing MS .NET, IIS and SQL Server 2016.
- Secondarily for HTML emails, mobile applications and data-driven reports developed in a variety of technologies.
- Work with Developers, other QA professionals, Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure project success.
- Log issues and track fixes to satisfactory completion.
- Review requirements documentation for testability and decompose requirements into test plans.
- Three to five years’ experience as a software quality assurance professional
- Experience in test planning and manual test execution
- Strong experience in cross-browser compatibility testing and functional web testing
- Experience testing on mobile devices, e.g. iOS and Android
- Experience testing web-delivered multimedia
- Basic proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of quality assurance and configuration management methodology
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle from inception to deployment
- Excellent communication skills and extreme detail orientation
- The ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Four-year degree and strong English language skills are required
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience MS TFS and Visual Studio
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience testing ETL jobs
- Experience testing banner ads against industry standards
- Automated test experience, especially Selenium
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.