Job Description Summary
The QA Analyst will join the Products & Technology Interface Team working on new, emerging, and existing software products. The candidate must be able to ensure the product meets the needs specified in the requirements and analysis documents of the project. This includes review of the requirements and design documentation; review of user documentation and product-related documentation; and preparing, conducting and reporting the results of an acceptance test plan which is cost effective given the risk of the project.
* Create and execute detailed test plans and test cases based on requirements
* Create requirements traceability matrix and identify test coverage
* Execute test automation scripts
* Collaborate with software engineering as needed to resolved problems and identify root cause of product defects
* Create, maintain and execute and analyze test automation scripts, frameworks, programs and utilities
* Create progress reports and report status to the Quality Assurance Manager
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum 2 years Quality Assurance experience testing commercial software
* Testing experience in an Agile environment
* Experience testing web services
* Understanding of risk based testing
* Experience with relational databases and SQL
* Familiarity with any defect tracking systems; version control systems; test management systems
* Working ability with Microsoft Office
* Uses design, programming & analytical skills to solve problems
* Experience with any test automation tools is a plus (Selenium, QTP, Test Complete, RFT, SilkTest, Ranorex, Jmeter, etc.)
* Development experience with an OOPL
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Insurance or automotive industry experience a plus
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!