LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst that is excited to help improve the quality of code we ship to customers. You enjoy breaking websites and software in creative ways and exposing bugs as much as our Engineers enjoy building products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to ensure the delivery of high quality product experiences to users.
- Become an expert on the LogicGate product and understand high-impact user flows to help inform your test approach.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to develop test acceptance criteria for new feature development during design and scoping.
- Develop and execute functional test scripts for new features and maintain existing test script suites.
- Write detailed and easy to understand issue reports with clear steps of how to reproduce the issue.
- Work with Product and Engineering to certify releases prior to deploying to customers.
- Be an advocate for quality best practices at LogicGate.
- 2+ years of experience working with a technical team in a QA (or similar) role
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious.
- You have a passion for software and have a thorough understanding of how web apps work and general understanding of APIs.
- You have experience executing functional and regression test plans prior to a minor/major software release.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description