How you’ll make an impact:
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will become an expert in Strata's software and acquire a deep understanding of the technology driving the systems. In addition, you will collaborate with our development and consulting teams to ensure that the product is aligned with client needs and meets Strata Decision’s high quality of standards. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about QA, technical and like working in an Agile environment.
- Create and update test cases and test scenarios due to changes in product functionality
- Identify, document, and track defects found during testing
- Perform thorough regression testing when defects are fixed
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests where applicable
- Stay up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize our systems
- Work effectively with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Evaluate product development and quality assurance processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions that will have the greatest impact
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level
- Work closely with product management to provide UI/UX feedback and share ideas for future product features and enhancements
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of Engineering experience.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language
- Professional background in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile development methodology
- Understand entire software development life cycle from requirements gathering to delivery
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.