The QA Automation Engineer at GoHealth will play a key role in automating requirements verification. The successful candidate will be a creative and resourceful self-starter who will join a rapidly growing QA Automation discipline, collaborating across product stacks to help establish best practices, and seeking constant improvement to our organization's ability to deliver a high quality experience to consumers looking for insurance.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Follow best practices and industry standards for QA test automation engineering.
- Implement test plans to ensure efficiency and consistency of automated tests
- Write performant, maintainable, reliable, idiomatic Kotlin code to implement requirements in an automation framework
- Collaborate with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Software Engineers to ensure delivery of the highest quality end product
- Proactively engage in career development with continuous learning
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of software development experience, test automation experience preferred.
- Experience with software test plan design and implementation.
- Knowledge of common libraries and frameworks (helpful): Spring, Selenium, Gauge, Cucumber.
- Experience with Linux or MacOS, Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies.
- Experience working with databases and application servers.
- Experience with manual Quality Assurance a plus.
- Creative thinker who can demonstrate their passion for achieving high quality results.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.