QA Automation Engineer
Job Description Summary
As a QA Analyst, you will work with an experienced, cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
In this role, you will execute manual tests to ensure timely delivery of web and mobile solutions for the auto insurance industry. You will create test cases, execute manual tests, and document defects. Additionally, you will be asked to configure and maintain environments for testing. You will work closely with developers, business analysts and other QA team members.
- 2 years in Quality Assurance Testing
- Highly capable of testing GUI based applications on web and mobile platforms
- Experience writing test cases
- Experience in planning and executing regression tests
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical skills
Other Beneficial Skills
- Experience using and setting up VM instances
- Experience testing software for online/connected and offline/disconnected use.
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum planning
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Understanding of Windows desktop applications