QA Automation Engineer at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will play an integral role in Showpad as one of its quality pillars. We believe in crafting cross-functional Agile teams, where we are all stakeholders in ‘baking in quality’ right from the very start. We value automation and championing quality to give our customers a memorable Showpad experience.
We are on an exciting global journey -- with our product, technology and offices across the oceans -- and would love to have you join the team!
Key responsibilities as a QA Automation Engineer at Showpad
- Be extremely passionate in automating process and delivering quality
- Bring an agile approach to your work with a clear focus on customer, product and team goals
- Have an ‘automate first’ mindset while being meticulous with details while defining acceptance tests
- Contributing to the QA Guild, driving improvements beyond your scrum team
- Be willing to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- Live and breathe "quality is a never-ending process of improvement!"
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Appreciation of architecture and willing to step up to ‘look under the hood’
- Experience working in a continuous test and delivery culture
- Strong influencer in driving the ‘automate first’ approach and well-versed in test automation
- Analytical mindset - able to present the facts, options and solutions
- Someone with Full-stack QA experience - working with both backend and frontend technologies
- Excellent communication skills and never afraid to speak out
- Passion for technology with an appetite to fail fast and learn
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.