Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a QA Coordinator who will provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance program and oversee the document control and training program. This role will report to the Quality and Compliance Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Report significant investigation/deviation issues and system deficiencies to management, as appropriate
- Coordinate the internal document control system of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other quality documentation
- Support the efforts to ensure that the system of record is maintained with accurate and current information
- Maintain the logs associated with quality systems, including the assignment of document numbers for quality documents and records
- Coordinate the training program and personnel documentation
- Provide support during on-site audits
- Develop customized training materials as needed
- Manage and complete projects while adhering to timelines and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Strong leadership, technical, communication and organizational skills required along with attention to detail
- Require a minimum of 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree required