QA ENGINEER, MANUAL TESTING
- The lead voice for quality in a highly collaborative cross-functional development team.
- Responsible for design and execution of manual testing.
- Maintain quality of the platform in a fast-paced deployment and release environment.
- 3+ years experience of end-to-end manual testing web based application software
- 1+ years experience working on enterprise software, ideally workflow application testing
- 1+ years experience working in an Agile environment
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles (SDLC/STLC) practices and tools
- Experience with test data/data verification
- Experience analyzing stories or requirements to create effective scenarios
- Experience creating new feature test plan
- Flexible, multi-task team-player who can work well with both technical and non-technical resources
- Ideally, experience working in advertising, adtech industry
NICE TO HAVE
- Rails, PostgreSQL, JS, Selenium, RSpec.
- Familiar AWS