Leaf Trade | CHICAGO
Leaf Trade is the leading B2B marketplace between licensed wholesalers of cannabis products and dispensaries in the highly regulated cannabis markets. Leaf Trade’s suite of software features streamline order management and fulfillment by providing a CRM, essential integrations, and other enterprise tools that save time and help grow cannabis businesses.
Our customers range from single-state businesses that are just getting started, to the majority of the largest, enterprise-level, often publicly traded multi-state operators (MSO) that trust Leaf Trade as the defining standard of cannabis supply chain technology. Check out this feature in Forbes to learn more.
Leaf Trade is seeking a talented QA engineer to join our rapidly-growing product division to help us scale our efforts, and be a voice for quality in a highly collaborative cross-functional development team. This qualified candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for the design and execution of testing and helping to maintain quality of the platform in a fast-paced deployment and release environment.
You will have the ability to wear multiple hats and develop a strong foundation of processes to provide more value to prospective customers and help our company scale. This experience will be a great platform for the QA Engineer to: learn about and have a stake in the cannabis industry; work in an innovative, high growth, fast-paced environment; and quickly advance their career.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand how things should work, and document functionality and issues (i.e. finding a bug).
- Handle defect identification, triage, and management. Coordinate defect reporting from customers, our customer success team, and other sources.
- Handle release coordination and management for feature launches, including beta testing.
- Implement systems monitoring and work with engineering teams to triage alerts.
- Facilitate testing needs from designers and engineers across the team.
- Increase user engagement to help define the test coverage plan.
- Create new test plans as features are developed and maintain/update existing test plans as needed.
- Continue to build out automated tests to help achieve and maintain the test coverage plan.
- Represent quality from the users perspective.
- 3+ years experience in manual testing of websites.
- 3+ years experience in automated testing of websites.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Experience working on enterprise software, ideally workflow application testing.
- Experience using bug-tracking software such as JIRA.
- Experience working in an Agile, cross functional team environment.
- Understanding web technologies, protocols and formats (HTTP, HTML, JSON, REST, XML, etc).
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles (SDLC/STLC) practices and tools.
- Firm understanding of the platform-specific aspects of testing across web and mobile.
- Experience analyzing stories or requirements to create effective scenarios.
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution.
- Familiarity with Python, Django, React (not required but heavily favorable).
- Understanding and experience testing REST API services.
- Automation tester or automation framework developer.
- Custom test tool development.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL.
- Familiar with AWS.
- Flexible, multi-take team player who can work well with both technical and non-technical resources.
Flexible PTO and sick day policy, holidays
Competitive salary and 401k
Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
Meaningful stock option plan
Vibrant company culture within a casual environment
Leaf Trade is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.