SpotOn is a fast-growing payments, marketing, and loyalty platform. We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
As a QA Engineer you will be tasked with ensuring that our new and old platforms are bug free and ready to use. You will be joining a small agile team of talented engineers, testing across a wide range of products, from internal tools to mobile applications. This experience should include developing test plans to cover various user scenarios and validating those test plans through the hands-on testing of systems. You will own the sign-off any product that you test. With this power comes great responsibility!
If this describes you…
- 1-3 years of experience writing test cases, black box and exploratory testing
- Attention to detail across platforms ranging from web to native mobile apps
- Experience with automation testing using tools like Selenium Web driver
- Restaurant Experience is a big plus!!
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance vary from location
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative environment
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.