“Offering educational opportunities to help consumers understand and leverage access to credit can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and quality of life." - John Danaher
What we’ll bring:
A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- BS or BA Degree (preferred) or the equivalent on-the-job experience
- Expertise in Test Case Writing, Execution, and Review including defect processes
- Knowledge of software quality best practices and the ability to advise of testing results and findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of web Applications, i.e., Java, JSP, .NET 4.0 Framework
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of Financial Systems
- Experience with Ready!API
- Experience with Agile Central
Impact you’ll make:
- Ensure high quality for all software releases
- Train team members on roles and responsibilities and ensure adherence to established processes and procedures.
- Track and report testing progress toward release g oals and report risks to timelines or quality.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness
- scripts and automated scripts.
- Back-end database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.