Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
We are looking for smart, dedicated, detail-oriented QA engineers to join our team. This is a chance to have a significant impact in a small but growing QA Engineering team. We’re looking for well-rounded engineers with specific quality testing and technical experience to take a high degree of ownership for the quality of our vulnerability prioritization platform.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end exploratory testing of the primary application.
- Opportunities to build and maintain a suite of innovative automation tools.
- Functional, regression and usability testing.
- Threat modeling and security testing.
- Performance testing where applicable.
- Data anomaly detection.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years directly related experience
- Experience working in small teams with a great deal of autonomy.
- Experience working in complex domains.
- Very strong attention to detail and the ability to find the bugs no one else finds.
- Experience with UNIX-based operating systems.
- Desire to learn and grow technically.
- Ability to articulate and communicate bug and feature details and steps to reproduce at length.
- Experience organizing and working with a project management tool such as JIRA.
- Experience gathering, understanding and verifying story requirements with little direction
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description