We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
TECHNICAL QA ENGINEER
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Centro, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we’re aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work everyday) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire a TECHNICAL QA ENGINEER, that will be the lead voice for quality in a highly collaborative cross-functional development team. Responsible for design and execution of testing and helping to maintain quality of the platform in a fast-paced deployment and release environment.
NICE TO HAVE
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
- 3+ years experience of web-app end-to-end manual testing
- experience working on enterprise software, ideally workflow application testing
- experience working in an Agile, cross functional team environment
- experience with SQL
- experience with scripting (Ruby, Python, Bash)
- experience with HTTP/REST clients
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles (SDLC/STLC) practices and tools
- Experience with data verification
- Experience analyzing stories or requirements to create effective scenarios
- Experience creating new feature test plan
- Flexible, multi-task team-player who can work well with both technical and non-technical resources
- Rails, PostgreSQL, JS, Selenium, RSpec.
- Familiar AWS
- Experience working in Advertising or Adtech industry