Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will become an expert in Strata Decision Technology's software, and acquire a deep understanding of the technology driving the systems. In addition, you will collaborate with our development and consulting teams to ensure that the product is aligned with client needs and meets Strata Decision’s high quality of standards. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about QA, technical and like working in an Agile environment.
- Create and update test cases and test scenarios due to changes in product functionality
- Identify, document, and track defects found during testing
- Perform thorough regression testing when defects are fixed
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests where applicable
- Stay up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize our systems
- Work effectively with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Evaluate product development and quality assurance processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions that will have the greatest impact
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level
- Work closely with product management to provide UI/UX feedback and share ideas for future product features and enhancements
Your accomplishments include:
- B.S. degree or foreign academic equivalent in General Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related engineering field
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language
- Professional background in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile development methodology
- Understand entire software development life cycle from requirements gathering to delivery
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.