At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
This role can be based in either Madison or Chicago.
You will work closely with our Software and QA Engineers to test and deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner by manually testing and enhancing and maintaining automated tests for all Fetch products. Success in this role requires a detail-oriented and thorough approach to testing and problem solving, as well as a desire to leave no stone unturned.
In your toolbag:
- Ability to identify, document, track, and resolve quality issues and defects
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases
- Ability to enhance and extend the automation library and framework
- Effective communication and the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong desire to find bugs/defects
You have experience with
- Performance and scalability test approaches and automation (Selenium)
- Experience testing mobile applications on a myriad of supported hardware platforms (iOS, Android)
- High-level languages (Java, Scala, Go)
- Version control system (Git)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools
- Relational and eventually consistent databases (MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with load testing, penetration testing, and UAT on enterprise distributed systems
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or mathematical field of study
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We’re a very canine-friendly workplace.