QA Team Lead at Morningstar
Morningstar Workplace team is looking for a Quality Assurance Team lead to lead a team of QA Automation engineers and work as an individual contributor in a scrum team.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about our products and is interested in improving the quality, innovation, and predictability of our deliverables.
1. Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process, identifying gaps or inefficiencies and suggesting improvements.
2. You will work closely within a team of product managers, developers, and QA engineers spread across locales to ensure that the high quality metrics and processes of the company/team are upheld.
3. Work as an individual contributor in the scrum team. Include in-sprint automation.
4. Lead the effort of integrating automated tests with CloudBees deployment.
5. Manage QA team including hiring, onboarding, allocation of resources, and conducting performance reviews.
6. Lead team to design test strategies and create appropriate test harnesses, data, and tools that increase the speed of release cycles and allow for constant high quality results.
1. 5+ years of software development/testing experience
2. Ability to adapt to new challenges and overcome hurdles.
3. Experience with managing a Scrum team and Scrum practices.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with Development Engineering and other functions.
5. BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
6. Proficient in object-oriented concepts.
7. Ability to learn and gain domain knowledge on the job
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision