Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for a QA/QC Specialist who will be responsible for monitoring Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities and supports quality improvement initiatives to ensure that systems are safe, effective, appropriate, compliant, current, and adhered to by all Tempus staff. This role will report to the Quality and Compliance Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports the Quality Team to ensure CAP/CLIA/NYS/FDA regulatory compliance in all aspects of laboratory operations.
- Monitors, tracks pre-analytical, analytical, and post analytical performance and advise the QA Manager when performance standards are not met.
- Conveys QA/QC data and audit findings in a concise and professional manner.
- Writes, reviews SOPs, verification/validation Protocols and Reports.
- Support the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Maintain CLIA/CAP/NYS and state licensure
- Conduct quality audits as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of written and verbal communication
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of related knowledge and experience