Quality Assurance Analyst - Zoro at Zoro
Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools—but we’re much more than just a website. We’re a team of people who win and lose together (we prefer winning!). Since 2011, Zoro has been working hard to make it easy for our customers to purchase everything they need to make their businesses go. Zoro currently offers over 5 million products, fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We’ve grown quickly in a short time, recently surpassing 450 team members and reaching annual revenue of over $500 million. Add to that our award-winning culture—we were named a Great Place to Work for 2019-20, among other accolades—and we think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow.
The Quality Analyst role serves as a member of the Zoro Customer Service Team dedicated to our customer-obsessed culture. QA partners with Customer Service Leadership to provide daily quality assurance of calls, cases, and other related processes to achieve exceptional service and drive an effortless experience for our customers.
This role is responsible for recording, listening, and evaluating team member performance to the standards defined by Zoro Leadership. QA assists in delivering relevant feedback to team members and their leaders while also providing reporting and training opportunities. Members of the QA Team serve as subject matter experts of Zoro processes and procedures and soft skills/customer interactions.
- Works primarily independently to record, listen, evaluate, document/score calls, emails, and other work
- Provide written feedback on calls, emails, and other work
- Partner with and provide feedback or coaching on team member’s quality to Supervisors and other members of Leadership as needed
- Participate in periodic calibration sessions with peers and management to help ensure alignment of expectations throughout the company
- Ensure expected quantity of reviews are completed monthly
- Assist as needed with recording trends and accurate reporting
- Remains current on Zoro processes, business objectives and behaviors driving customer experience
- Understand Zoro’s Core Values and able to correlate them to agent performance during evaluations
- Communicate effectively across the Customer Service Team and to multiple levels of leadership in order to influence outcomes, escalate issues, and share successes
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to make tough and timely decisions
- Recognizes and responds to process improvement opportunities
- Performs other duties as evolved and assigned
To be successful in this role:
- 1 to 3 years’ of hands on experience completing call/case evaluations in contact center environment preferred
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service and strong competency with CS systems and processes
- Demonstrates extreme organization,attention to detail, planning, and execution skills
- Able to problem solve and make sound business decisions
- Exceptional written and documentation skills, effective communicator, comfortable interacting with peers, leadership, and internal partners in a professional manner in person and online
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, coordinate procedures in stressful situations, and shift priorities based on the needs of the business
- Must demonstrate great time management and able to work with little or no supervision
- Is aware of own strengths and weaknesses. Is open to developmental feedback and takes responsibility for personal development
- Must be computer literate proficient in typing
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.