Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile apps!
As a cyber security innovator, we are the leader in Mobile Application Security Testing. We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. At NowSecure, we craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of a highly skilled software engineering team responsible for developing products for the mobile security space. We are seeking a candidate with proven distributed systems experience and automation skills to work with the engineering and product teams to build system-level test automation, execute automated tests and perform manual tests as it relates to usability and overall UX. The successful candidate will work as part of a team in order to:
- Design, develop, implement and improve test methodologies, test plans and test cases
- Perform manual and automated functional and full system tests for NowSecure’s security products
- Create, deploy and maintain automated system tests to replicate real-world scenarios
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements and design documents
- Work in an agile and expedited project structure
- Improve our j-unit coverage for our main products
- Improve the CI/CD pipeline in processing these j-unit tests so that they can be used by the engineering team
- Continue to help improve POSTMAN Api test buildout
- Take tools provided by the Research team and implement them into the CI/CD process and automated testing
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- 3-5+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at one time
- Prior experience with both automation and manual testing
- Flexible, positive and a great communicator
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Preferred candidates will also have experience:
- Developing and maintaining test automation scripts, libraries and frameworks
- Working with security software
- Collaborating with remote development teams
- Using continuous integration systems like Jenkins
What we use:
Do you want to love where you work?
Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security testing technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
Top Customers: The world’s most skilled and demanding security teams depend on NowSecure.
Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave