Being a Quality Assurance Engineer at iManage means…
As a part of an agile team, you will closely collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance and product stakeholders. In this role, you will learn how customers use iManage products so you can effectively test and stress the software.
You are responsible for understanding and breaking down the requirements, creating test cases, and communicating the output to cross-functional teams. You will utilize Jira, DevTest, Excel and iManage products to be successful in this role.
iM Responsible For…
- Designing and building test environments as well as data sets
- Analyzing requirements/designing as well as determining test scripts, test cases, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives
- Collaborating and communicating with the team as well as management regarding test status, project progress and issue resolution
- Representing the software quality engineering team throughout all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
- Maintaining awareness of current development, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest
- Striving to consistently learn and improve within the company as well as share general development trends with the team
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a testing environment
- Strong experience working with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office
- Experience with iManage software
- Experience with a scripting language like Perl, Python, batch, shell, etc.
- An ability to work with operating systems
- Knowledge of performance, security, unit, stress, reliability, load, and white-box testing
- Familiarity with mobile application testing and development
- Some knowledge of virtual environments
- Exposure to a cloud environment is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/