Quality Assurance Manager at TransUnion
What we'll bring:
A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance / Application Development experience.
- Strong understanding and experience supporting Continuous Integration (CI).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing and supporting test automation.
- 2+ years of services / API exposure desired.
- Deep understanding of different automation architectures tools and processes (eg. Robot Framework, Selenium webdriver).
- Hands on Manager of a team of onshore and offshore testers; coach and mentor team members.
- Oversee new employee on-boarding and facilitate ongoing career development.
- Build an advanced technical test team that emphasizes quality through Automation and Continuous Integration.
- Work closely with Product teams, Application Development, and other Quality teams to build better test strategies and solutions.
- Work with Application Development to increase unit test coverage and overall code quality.
- Evaluate and implement quality frameworks to enable faster application delivery.
- Direct QA team member work allocation and story coverage to optimize capacity use and achieve team commitments.
- Drive Quality Scorecard improvements to meet quality and automation mandates.
- Maintain and support strategic plans and Quality roadmaps.
- Lead continuous integration efforts to increase test frequency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.