Quality Assurance Manager
You live and breathe software quality. You hold yourself and the products you test to a high standard and influence those around you toward the same. You lead by example and are excited to build a growing team of QA engineers and analysts. As a servant leader, you are equally willing to guide your team as well as take a hands-on approach.
In this role you will be building a QA team from the ground up. On a day-to-day basis you might expect to be doing the following:
- Developing, mentoring, motivating the QA team, and defining their team priorities.
- Creating standardized QA testing strategy and processes and ensuring they are utilized across Pareto’s product offerings.
- Working closely with engineering and product teams to understand new product features and requirements and how best to validate them.
- Managing the vision, roadmap, and timelines for the QA team in collaboration with leadership from across the organization.
- Defining and supervising test plan creation and utilization for multiple software and Big Data products and solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for test automation, streamlining work, and other quality-related improvements.
- Being a champion for strong quality standards, usability, and security practices across the organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S./M.S. in computer science, computer engineering, systems analysis, IT or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in QA in a software development environment
- 3+ years leading a team of direct reports
- 2+ years of API testing with frameworks such as Postman
- Strong knowledge of backend testing with tools such as SQL, MySQL, HiveDB, etc.
- Preferable experience using SQL testing tools
- Hands-on experience working with test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, etc.
- Experience working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, and Dev/Ops mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with AWS S3 and other Amazon web services
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools such as ALM Octane, TestRail, etc.
- Team player who promotes and supports cross-functional collaboration
- Genuine interest in and commitment to healthcare
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge and enhance existing strategic solutions
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.