Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst I at Fetch Rewards
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst I.
You will work closely with our Software and QA Engineers to test and deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner by manually testing all Fetch products. Success in this role requires a detail-oriented and thorough approach to testing and problem solving, as well as a desire to leave no stone unturned.
In your tool bag:
- Ability to identify, document, track, and resolve quality issues and defects
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases
- Ability to enhance and extend the automation library and framework
- Effective communication and the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong desire to find bugs/defects
You have experience with
- Experience testing mobile applications on a myriad of supported hardware platforms (iOS, Android)
- Software testing
- High-level languages (Java, Scala, Go)
- Version control system (Git)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Relational and eventually consistent databases (MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL)
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or mathematical field of study
- Selenium or other comparable UI automation tool experience.
- Cucumber or other comparable test automation tool experience
- Mobile testing experience in iOS and Android native applications
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We’re a very canine-friendly workplace.