Founded in 2014, Mobile Doorman has grown into the multifamily industry's leading mobile engagement platform empowering owners and property managers to enhance operational efficiency and deliver a digitally connected resident experience. Mobile Doorman's all-in-one custom solution enables customers to increase resident engagement using in-app messaging and surveys, reduce operating costs via mobile maintenance requests and package management, and drive revenue through amenity reservations and in-app lease renewals.
- BA/BS degree or 3+ years of software quality assurance across web and mobile
- Experience testing thoroughly, picking up on issues and inconsistencies that impact the software's quality and the users' experience
- Experience writing detailed bug reports, testing documentation, and user stories
- Some experience with Agile methodologies
What you'll do:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing as part of the larger development team
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (development, product, design, etc.) to contribute to system requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Complete technical documentation as needed
- You have an impeccable attention to detail - you are someone who notices things that most other people don't
- You are self-motivated - you prioritize and manage your own time effectively
- You are flexible - you can shift your focus and priorities
- You are a solutions-oriented team player.
About Mobile Doorman
Mobile Doorman specializes in developing custom, white-label apps for apartment and condominium communities across the U.S. Our mission is to improve how residents interact with their properties with a convenient, user-friendly tool that helps them live smarter while helping property owners manage better, improve retention, and boost their bottom line through technology.