Quality Assurance Specialist at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
At Affirm, our Customer Operations team is growing rapidly! We have a network of external providers and internal teams that need a top rate Quality Assurance and Training and Development culture that can keep up.
Our Quality Assurance (QA) team sits within Operational Excellence. This team is responsible for ensuring that our Customer Care and Operations teams are providing the highest quality, most delightful experiences to our customers. As a key member of our Quality Assurance team, you will work with our cross-functional partners such as Operations, Customer Care, and our Compliance teams in order to ensure our teams are providing a great overall customer experience!
What you'll do
- Evaluate and provide feedback on how Customer Care and Customer Operations teams interact with customers by monitoring, reviewing and scoring calls and emails
- Coordinates and participates in calibration sessions with Customer Care and Customer Operations teams to ensure consistent application of quality standards
- Act as a subject matter expert to ensure all Customer Care and Customer Operations Team members are meeting our quality expectations and providing a great experience for all customers
- Collaborate with team members, recommend, develop, and implement process improvements based on collected data that can be used as benchmark measurements
- Gather exceptional calls and email correspondence to be added to our customer interaction library for training purposes
What we look for
- You must have 2+ years of experience with working in a customer contact center environment with a focus on employee coaching and development
- Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance role is a plus
- Disciplined, self-motivated and reliable with ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively as well as respond to new information quickly
- Prior experience working in the financial services, fintech space or complex operational or customer support role a plus.
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.