The Small and Mid-Sized Business (SMB) and Business to Consumer (B2C) Marketplaces Technology Team in Wholesale Payments is focused on providing innovative banking solutions that will accelerate financial digitization and facilitate the growth and operational efficiency of small businesses, marketplaces and gig economies as well as serve as a catalyst for the financial recovery and growth of small and medium businesses globally. JP Morgan Chase processes trillions of dollars a day and settles some of the most critical global financial transactions.
We are passionate advocates for delivering software solutions that create real and measurable business value. We value creative innovators who are analytical thinkers with a bias for action that solves problems. We use design thinking and agile processes to ensure that what we build aligns with the market's rapidly evolving expectations. When you join us, you will be part of a global team of inspiring and curious technologists that are dedicated to modern software delivery processes like continuous delivery, operational visibility and automation. In addition to your strong technical expertise, you will be expected to speak up when you see opportunities for improvement as well as engage in active learning to keep your skills fresh.
As an experienced member of our Analyst Team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and design practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
What we do everyday matters to the individuals, small businesses and companies that we serve.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineers who can deliver automation that improve time to market, ensure the quality of our releases
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Ability to create and implement an Automation Framework that is maintainable, reusable, data, parameter driven and works within an Agile pod.
· Experience in Core Java, Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, Groovy, Postman, Jmeeter, RESTAssured , API, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ and similar tools,
· Cloud Testing Exposure that can leverage the technology for efficiencies
· Testing experience in payments processing highly desirable
· Understand continuous integration and how Automated Testing\Processes play an integral role
· Understand JIRA or other similar tools for Analysis, Feature work, Test case and Defect Management.
· Experience in working in and with Agile (Scrum) teams as well as participating in sprint planning, backlog refinement and agile ceremonies
· Self-motivated individual that can work within a team and still be individually driven.
· Ability to evaluate and recommend modifications on Acceptance criteria to drive quality software.
· The ability to work beyond the assignment and provide continuous innovation to tools and processes
· Eager to learn new tools, technologies and approaches
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and conventions, and the product development cycle.
· Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness.
· Experience with specialized and technical testing. Examples include security, network protocols, multiplayer features, stress and performance testing, or publisher certification.
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
· Familiar with Unix scripting, GIT, Jenkins and continuous integration
· Has knowledge and experience in usability, regression, integration and exploratory testing.
· Ability to understand, analyze and map business flows from beginning to end of processes
· Willing to be assertive and strive for the optimum business solution
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide value at every point in the process
· Ability to explain their work verbally and written to a wide audience from technical partner to business management
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.