Quality Engineer I
For customers, we’re an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout and free returns.
For merchants, we’re driving ecommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in today’s marketplace. It’s the ultimate ecommerce win-win.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is looking for a detail-oriented Quality Engineer I to join our talented engineering team. ShopRunner maintains a large network of partner sites and is constantly adding more partners. We need someone to help test and verify that our partner integrations are working as intended.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Write and execute test plans and test cases
- Champion the quality of our products. Document software bugs in issue tracking tool
- Participate in the Agile process as part of a cross functional engineering team, coordinating with product owners and engineers
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience testing view, service, and data layers of an application
- Experience with cross-browser testing of web applications
- Self-driven, actively looks for ways to add value, and knows how to get things done
- Has good verbal communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a case for testability and testing technology in our code
- Proven track record working in a variety of test automation frameworks is a plus
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every day. We accept you for who you are and consider everybody on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.