Quality Engineer Lead
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 10-15 years experience in various phases of software development of complex enterprise applications - including design, code and test - with at least 5 years in a lead role
- Extensive experience designing, building and implementing test automation frameworks, with skills in several of the following: Java, Java script,
- Protractor,. Unix, mobile testing, and cloud-based frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems, and the ability to identify and communicate quick and creative solutions
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
We'd Love To See:
Experience leading distributed teams in different geographical areas and timezones
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement a strategic roadmap for a suite of applications or frameworks, to advance technology solutions to meet the needs of customers
- Experience building a DevOps pipeline for continuous delivery of quality products to customers
- Experience in Ab Initio or CA LISA is a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days: Work closely with Scrum team members to understand TransUnion products and customer needs, and begin to oversee in-flight initiatives for existing test automation frameworks.
- Beyond 90 days: Work with teams to identify next-generation solutions to current problems, and develop 3-year strategic roadmap for enterprise test automation.
- Contribute to improvements in the testing of applications across the enterprise, by designing and implementing global automation frameworks, and supporting application teams' adoption of the frameworks.
- Contribute to an evolving DevOps culture by helping applications teams design and build their CICD pipelines.
- This role will serve as the strategic lead for Quality Engineering at TransUnion, working with US and International teams across the enterprise to develop best-in-class test automation for our applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.