R&D Mobile Engineer
Job Description Summary
Are you ready to accept the challenges in next generation mobile applications?
Are you ready to explore IMU sensors and hardware to derive insights that can be used in applications?
Are you excited about the advancements in mobile and wearable devices, the Internet-of-Things (IoT), machine learning, and technology as a whole? Do you want to work on developing Software-as-a-Service with like-minded people and turn your passion into a career? If so, we’re looking for someone like you on our team.
At CCC, you will work alongside Computer Vision engineers, Data Scientists in an agile environment researching new technologies building state-of-the-art solutions.
- Research and develop computer vision products for mobile phones.
- Research and develop solutions for user gestures and activity detection using mobile phones.
- Design and develop generalized solutions for iOS and Android.
- Research and develop process to deploy deep learning model on edge devices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and interpret information.
- Team up with data scientists and machine learning engineers and software engineers to help in translating requirements into applications.
- Evaluate new products and technologies and socialize findings.
- Work extensively with the latest open source tools.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Mobile development experience (iOS/Android) on OSX
- OpenCV, Python
- Experience with object recognition, tracking and localization
- Experience with IMU sensors, GPS, Gesture detection
- Experience working with 3D rendering engines
- Eagerness to collaborate with other team members, good interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AI, Physics, 3D vectors highly desirable
- Knowledgeable in the application of 3D math, Linear transformations
- Experience with general machine learning tools to build models and analyze data using Python
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!