React Native Developer (Houston, TX) at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends. Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must. This role will be fully remote.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building hybrid mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- 5+ years of experience in mobile technologies.
- Experience in React Native Development
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, XCTest, etc).
- Experience in full-stack development with Swift (Experience in developing Swift applications is a must)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Team player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.